Part suppliers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmodelt

Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500 Sierra
Engine Size
Just checking to see if any users were also used part suppliers? I pulled my 305 and was looking at options on where to buy my parts. Thanks

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
Between craigslist, You-Pull-Its, eBay, and Advance Auto (with online discount codes) you should be good to go. I've built my Camaro using those for damn-near nothing. Just gotta be patient and get good at finding sales/ads.

What exactly are you looking for?

4WDKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kacy
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Rockauto usually has the best price and 5% off with the discount code, I have recently discovered Northernautoparts.com seem to be a little cheaper than summit also, just watch shipping costs. Craigslist, Facebook groups and market place. FB you can set alerts for items you are looking for and when someone post it you will be notified.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Rockauto usually has the best price and 5% off with the discount code, I have recently discovered Northernautoparts.com seem to be a little cheaper than summit also, just watch shipping costs. Craigslist, Facebook groups and market place. FB you can set alerts for items you are looking for and when someone post it you will be notified.

Yeah, above all else, watch the shipping costs. I use whoever has exactly what I'm looking for (brand wise). Rock Auto for instance, by the time you add shipping, it's comparable to what I can get locally, but the selection of available brands for each part is huge. I've dealt with Northern before when they were the only ones who could get me Hastings piston rings for my Saturn. (Which was kinda a pain in the dick, when Hastings Michigan where they're made is 2 hours away and it took 2 weeks to get them from Northern because Hastings doesn't sell over the counter). I usually try to check Summit for my stuff first, as they can get it to me within 36 hours if it's on the shelf. Most places out there are pretty decent these days, just do your homework, and know what you're buying.

4WDKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kacy
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Must be nice to get good parts locally and for a descent price.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Must be nice to get good parts locally and for a descent price.

It's hit and miss. I've got one good old school parts store in the area that stocks AC Delco stuff, but usually for a larger selection, I'm ordering online. And if I need something specific to the D30, it's definitely online only.

tmodelt

Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500 Sierra
Engine Size
Thank guys. I usually use rockauto but wanted to see if there were any others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twistedwhisky