My first build, I turned this into that

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ole Buck

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 SWB 4x4
Engine Size
5.7 for now
You must be registered for see images attach

and ultimately into this
04 1500 4x4 SLT 4.7 re-worked heads HO cams Melling rockers, lifters, valves, springs oil pump, Cloyes timing set, FEL PRO gasket set, HO intake, Spectra Cold Air intake, Gibson headers, Magna Flow cats, Flow Master old school 40 with twin turn downs, NGK coils, new design injectors, Flex-a-Lite 183 e-fan 3 inch Performance Accessories Body lift, 5 inch Rough Country Lift, 5 inch Sky Jacker Soft ride rear springs , 2.5 RAMM CAMM torsion keys, Cooper SST 38x13.50's on Weld Off Road Sling Blades20x12 Neg44. 4.56's front and rear. Spyder projection headlights with led/halos. Smoked led third brake light with smoked led taillight assemblies. AMP Research powered running boards. Truck painted in GM white Raptor Liner

Ole Buck

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 SWB 4x4
Engine Size
5.7 for now
the lift came with a replacement truss, and this particular lift drops the front diff down via brackets,, no cutting or welding.

MarineOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
the lift came with a replacement truss, and this particular lift drops the front diff down via brackets,, no cutting or welding.
not the mount bracket. The half ton front different are glass and are known to Crack housing in half

Ole Buck

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 SWB 4x4
Engine Size
5.7 for now
not the mount bracket. The half ton front different are glass and are known to Crack housing in half
OHHH I got ya. Na so far so good. I do not thrash it much. But I have seen the pics of where they do crack, and I do keep an eye on it. This is just a fun wheel around town truck for me and my wife and grandchild to enjoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
85sqbod