What color is this truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
And I don't care what anyone says, shades of white are the hardest to match. Right behind gold and silver.

Gator398

Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Looks like a special order fleet color. Or it was just a repaint in a different color. Does the dash match?

If it were a little darker, it would look like that light forest service green color.

I think it may be a special order, but it does have a metal US forestry service plate in the engine bay, so maybe it is the color they used in the 80's?

Ya, Cubo gots a good idea. It's whatever color the dash is LOL.
You could get the steering column cover matched...

The entire inside of the truck is the same color as outside, like it was sprayed on assembly line before interior installed

I'm seeing a white hood, a very light minty green body and dirty/crusty rockers. I also sense that the truck has basic but badass qualities :)

The hood is off a red Budweiser sales truck, that is primer we are seeing, rockers are indeed dirty. The bed on that side is a different color I think it's making truck look greenish, the other side is matching but my picture is not in sunlight.

I appreciate all the feedback, for now I just want the tailgate same color since it's a cheap, easy job. As you can see it does not match at all, my local expert is matching the fuel door of the good side of the bed.
You must be registered for see images attach
I just sanded down the tailgate a couple hours ago and it's ready for a 1 stage coat he will have for me tomorrow. I'll update with new photos that the truck looks like current day.

Gator398

Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
And yes, this truck is badass. It has gone from won't stay running before I bought it (pictures you see) to hauling stuff from remodeling my house across the city with no problems. So far the most impressive was when we bought 1200lbs of ceramic wood tile, half in bed and half in trailer and it didn't even feel different on the gas pedal! I feel like I floor it all the time empty, but to floor it with that much weight and it takes off the same was not expected. My trucks at work, 2012-2015 ram 2500 gasser, struggles with a few hundred lbs in the bed, four people inside, and won't pull hills LOL. I love squarebody's, these things are just built better imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJinAZ