Wanted- LS swap shop/mechanic in NC/SC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charlesamorris22

Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
anyone know of a good, qualified shop and or mechanic in the North Carolina or South Carolina area? i'm in oak island, nc (just above myrtle beach) so i'm flexible as to location. i have an 1985 k10 that has a ton of sentimental value so i'd like to update the tired, stock 350 and start driving it again daily, but would like something reliable and consistent! thanks in advance for any help!

Charles

tanz45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Depending if you want EFI or a carb, there isn't much to the swap at all.

I am doing a LS1 into mine, working with a buddy who has done multiple before.

Ping me if you are interested in doing yourself. I can give you a list of part numbers you will need.

Boone83K10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
anyone know of a good, qualified shop and or mechanic in the North Carolina or South Carolina area? i'm in oak island, nc (just above myrtle beach) so i'm flexible as to location. i have an 1985 k10 that has a ton of sentimental value so i'd like to update the tired, stock 350 and start driving it again daily, but would like something reliable and consistent! thanks in advance for any help!

Charles

Quarter Mile Muscle in Mooresville, NC. They do high quality work. The shop is in the race park where all the NASCAR shops are located. They can do pretty much anything, I have seen him do an early 90s CRX, 51 Pontiac Chieftan, H1 Hummer (they can do anything you have really) and personally they completed my family's 1966 Mercury Comet. He even painted and installed my 3dCarbon spoiler for my 2007 Mercury Milan. Give Brian (owner of QMM) a call, they'll even come get the vehicle for you and transport it to the shop. 704-664-9544 or www.quartermilemuscle.com
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickybobby69