USA1 Industries door panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kkgp81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kelley
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I’ve had these on the shelf for several months now and dug them out for a look as I never even opened the box. I ordered a set of skins from LMC but getting here they seem meh. I know there’s a lot of crapping on USA about shipping times but based off door panels it’s probably worth it. I may dig the dash out that took a year to get here on Sunday and see how she measures up to a couple others I have around

Usa1
You must be registered for see images attach

LMC

As a side note, carpet for this came from LMC and I’m a little disappointed in the fit. I’ve tried the sun, I’ve tried in the sun in the truck.

kkgp81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kelley
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Yeah, I could see that being an issue. I think in the dash post there is someone else that has been waiting on a check with a lot of run around for a minute.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I see LMC as kind of a Walmart - they'll have what you want just dont expect Lloyds of London quality. The USA panels come loaded (whenever they come). The LMC panels are ala cart. Gotta order every trim detail and install them yourself. I did get a dash from USA in under a year - got lucky (probably an order from the Nixon era that was forgot). Bought the interior paint from USA - that was practically an overnight shipment of 4 months. It makes the LMC panels match and with all the chrome strips and trims, they look pretty good. I think @FireTruck1984 had them in his truck - looked nice. The price was right enough that if I decided to try and mod one and didn't like it, I knew I could order another easy enough and swap the trims out.

Cant remember where I got my carpet (iirc I posted it in a thread here somewhere) - was a place that auto-truck carpet was all they did. Is WAY nicer than anything these one-stop shops would carry and fits like it should.

IdahoJoe

Reaction score
On the USA 1 panel, is the area behind the velour insert flat or does it have the bump shapes like the LMC panel? The originals had a "pocket" molded into the door panel for the fabric insert to sit. Other recent repop stuff had you stick the fabric covered piece over the molded bump shapes and looked stupid in my mind. I heard USA 1 (really whoever makes the stuff for them) recently changed this.

Thanks.

Joe

I’ve had these on the shelf for several months now and dug them out for a look as I never even opened the box. I ordered a set of skins from LMC but getting here they seem meh. I know there’s a lot of crapping on USA about shipping times but based off door panels it’s probably worth it. I may dig the dash out that took a year to get here on Sunday and see how she measures up to a couple others I have around

Usa1

kkgp81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kelley
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Pretty sure it is inset. I think they are using these as a base.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmeade