Turn signals not working.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik Anderson

Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K25
Engine Size
1975 GMC K25. All the lights work, hazards work, turn signals do not work at all. I’ve read previous threads on this issue and done some troubleshooting but hoping for more opinions. I’ve checked the fuse that controls the turn signals and the reverse lights and that is good. I have power on both sides of the fuse. Hazards work fine. And I have swapped the flasher for the turn signals and hazards and the hazards still work and turn signals still do not work. When I check for power at the flasher I have none on either side with the turn signals on or off. Any ideas? I’m hoping to not have to tear into the column.

dvdswan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I'd check the turn signal switch itself.

Ontheboulder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
greg
Truck Year
Truck Model
gmc sierra classic v2500
Engine Size
1975 GMC K25. All the lights work, hazards work, turn signals do not work at all. I’ve read previous threads on this issue and done some troubleshooting but hoping for more opinions. I’ve checked the fuse that controls the turn signals and the reverse lights and that is good. I have power on both sides of the fuse. Hazards work fine. And I have swapped the flasher for the turn signals and hazards and the hazards still work and turn signals still do not work. When I check for power at the flasher I have none on either side with the turn signals on or off. Any ideas? I’m hoping to not have to tear into the column.
just got done with this problem my self. It was the turn signal switch. That switch controls a lot of functions with your lights.

Erik Anderson

Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K25
Engine Size
So I read to test the turn signal switch to unplug the harmonica plug on the column under the dash and test for continuity between certain wires for the left turn and the right turn and it appears that the turn signal switch is not my issue. I don't know where to go next

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
86sunnyguy