Truck can't tow anymore...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtyC30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
I'd really like to find a CC LB DRW 4x4, but I think I would also have to find somewhere else to live if I brought another dually home to the wifey :)

DesertBob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
350M/LT9
These are the same people who think putting an 8" lift kit on a pickup makes it awesome for off-road. How the modification is engineered is what is important. I had a Jeep YJ with a 2 1/2 lift kit rolling 31" tires that would go more places that my buddies with their 4" lifts and 35" tires. Mine flexed like crazy theirs were too rigid. Theirs looked very cool but were useless in most cases. Well mine looked like a well used and loved jeep. Continue to do things the right way and screw what others think.

DirtyC30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
These are the same people who think putting an 8" lift kit on a pickup makes it awesome for off-road. How the modification is engineered is what is important. I had a Jeep YJ with a 2 1/2 lift kit rolling 31" tires that would go more places that my buddies with their 4" lifts and 35" tires. Mine flexed like crazy theirs were too rigid. Theirs looked very cool but were useless in most cases. Well mine looked like a well used and loved jeep. Continue to do things the right way and screw what others think.

Yeah some people think the bigger the lift and tires the better the offroad capability :crazy:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChevyJGP