Suburban Barn Doors for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daveo91Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
V2500 Silverado Suburban
Engine Size
Vortec 383, modified TBI/4L80e
Selling my barn doors - my conversion to tailgate is done. I know shipping these will not be real feasible, but if someone wanted just the glass (intact defroster wires) perhaps something could be arranged. Here's my Portland Craigslist ad that shows a few pics, info, pricing, etc.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/pts/5663782599.html

kickdeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
kyle
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban 2500
Engine Size
454 tbi
You're about as far away as you could possibly be from me, but do you happen to still have these?

Daveo91Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
V2500 Silverado Suburban
Engine Size
I do! Haven't sold anything from them yet. Any interest in part or all? Sorry for the late response, I didn't have notifications set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kickdeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
kyle
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban 2500
Engine Size
454 tbi
I have interest in both of them if they have working power door locks and defrost, and are dent-free. But I am scared to ask what it would cost to ship them to Charlotte, NC.

Daveo91Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
V2500 Silverado Suburban
Engine Size
I have interest in both of them if they have working power door locks and defrost, and are dent-free. But I am scared to ask what it would cost to ship them to Charlotte, NC.

Here's my latest CL ad:

https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/pts/5721664266.html

One of them is fairly dent free, the other has a bit of a crease. All your other requirements are good (working defrost, locks, etc) I'd be willing to work with you on shipping, but you'd have to make all arrangements. I would deliver to a depot within 25 miles of 98685. I'm also willing to part these out, including the glass (again buyer would have to make all arrangements and take all responsibility for shipping). I haven't gotten any interest locally. Just make me an offer, not looking for a whole lot out of these.

Daveo91Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
V2500 Silverado Suburban
Engine Size
Free Barn Doors!

These are now free. I won't be able to do any shipping but Anyone local (Portland, OR / Vancouver, WA) let me know if you want them. If I don't get any response by Saturday I'm going to scrap them - I would j hate doing that though, especially the one that is dent free. Better they go to good use by someone on here - or one of your buddies that lives close to me!

Here's my latest CL ad:

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/pts/5772623062.html

Last edited:

wauto

Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban
Engine Size
Try posting to the Des Moines Ia craigslist. People in the rust belt would give up their first born for rust free barn doors.

Daveo91Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
V2500 Silverado Suburban
Engine Size
Uh, Des Moines is 1,798 miles from my house. Not even sure their firstborns are worth that shipping bill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rowdy_80