square beats out ford and dodge on top gear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oopsman_09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Truck Year
Truck Model
sierra classic c1500
Engine Size

79K10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
350/th350
I saw this episode... It was awesome seeing that k10 (like mine, made it even better) stomp out the others and end up being the only one that survived Alaska

burbdood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V-10 Suburban
Engine Size
I saw this episode... It was awesome seeing that k10 (like mine, made it even better) stomp out the others and end up being the only one that survived Alaska

In all fairness, it not only survived Alaska, but it survived the idiots that were in the show. That in itself deserves an award!

79K10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
350/th350
In all fairness, it not only survived Alaska, but it survived the idiots that were in the show. That in itself deserves an award!

seriously! those guys beat the crap outta those trucks...

did you see the super bowl silverado commercial, end of the world deal... it had a square stepside there with the brand new silverado... it was a proud moment for me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxFYYP8040A

oopsman_09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Truck Year
Truck Model
sierra classic c1500
Engine Size
thought it was pretty cool. but yes the guys on that show are idiots.

Cowboy Cadillac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Watched the episode last week, glad a square body won but was kinda confused at the Ford. It blew a ujoint on the back axle, why could it not continue on just the front axle? Granted it would have probably needed a tow here and there, but I would have rather seen it continue on. I agree with the others, the hosts lick *****. They way over dramatized the entire "contest".

Brandon_l1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
350/sm465/np205
I saw that episode too I watched it with a buddy of mine who is a dodge man. I gave him **** for a month. Ironicly his dodge is brand new my truck is 33 and mine runs just as good as his wander why..... Oh yea cause its a CHEVY WAHAHAHA

Instigate

Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
350ci 5.7L
Watched the episode last week, glad a square body won but was kinda confused at the Ford. It blew a ujoint on the back axle, why could it not continue on just the front axle? Granted it would have probably needed a tow here and there, but I would have rather seen it continue on. I agree with the others, the hosts lick *****. They way over dramatized the entire "contest".

Have you guys seen the BBC version of the show? It's A LOT better. The hosts are actually funny and aren't morons about it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynhigh88