Soon to be new member…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Yur killin me!!!! Im so jealous!!
There’s another one up just across the border here. Same color, arguably better condition. Not horribly priced.
You’d freak out, out here. This truck might get a couple thumbs up as is, but fairly common to see decent to nice old squares both in daily use and car shows.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
There’s another one up just across the border here. Same color, arguably better condition. Not horribly priced.
You’d freak out, out here. This truck might get a couple thumbs up as is, but fairly common to see decent to nice old squares both in daily use and car shows.
To me that a 100% perfwct daily driver as is!

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Just wish mine was in that shape lol
Like this one?
Buddys truck. Bought it from his bro in law probably 20 years ago for not much money cause it was old and needed repairs. lol.
It literally sits outside 24/7/365 and still in good shape.
You must be registered for see images attach

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
It's crazy how nice stuff is up there and how many squares there are up there

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
It's crazy how nice stuff is up there and how many squares there are up there
Ya, the condition of vehicles was surprising to me as well, and my theory is (coastal only, different as soon as you hit the mtns and east of that) no road salt because it rarely freezes (in recent years they mag the roads whenever it’s NOT raining in the winter because it’s damp and frosty and people can’t drive… but that gets washed off the next day when it rains). Less UV damage since it’s cloudy 200+ days a year and even when sunny, most areas are heavily treed and shaded. Lastly, 6-8months of wet/rainy weather basically gives every vehicle an undercarriage wash every time it gets up to highway speeds for those wet months.
And ultimately I feel tires and brakes last longer here than other areas. Attributed to the same 6+ months of wet roads = naturally less aggressive acceleration and braking by default.
As to the number of old GM trucks. Idk it must have been Chevy country back in the day. Squares, 67-72 and GMT 400s literally outnumber Fords and Dodges together from the same eras by a bunch. Not as much into the 90s models but 60s -80s for sure.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Interior sneak peak. Son cleaned it up a bit sent me a pic of the “good” side. Lol. Yea that’s the original dash pad. 1 little crack in the speaker area.
Needs carpet and some matching caps with the fancy scroll work for the ends of the pull handles.
Have 3 of 4 pieces. Only 2 are good enough to stay in place.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Interior sneak peak. Son cleaned it up a bit sent me a pic of the “good” side. Lol. Yea that’s the original dash pad. 1 little crack in the speaker area.
Needs carpet and some matching caps with the fancy scroll work for the ends of the pull handles.
Yur killin me!!!!!

HotWheelsBurban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Carol
Truck Year
Truck Model
R2500 Suburban
Engine Size
I think I still have a couple of those pull strap covers. I'll look when I unload the trailer, coming back home from the show this weekend.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I have a few things....and LOTS of diecast cars and trucks. I just got a couple more things on the way home, see my "toy trucks for sale" thread.
Gotcha.
Curiously they actually make repop covers with the scrollwork. Like $9 /ea from Holley. Just found em.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eatfood