Some help finding these types of lights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

horchata81k10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
The ones sitting on the bumper.
You must be registered for see images attach

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
From this distance they just look like cheap fog or driving lights. If you take them apart you might find a manufacture inside the housing. I'd suggest a better option in a similar style would be to get set of hella 450's or 550's depending on the size you want, the 450's would be about the same size you have where as the 550's would be a little big. Then you just need to decide if you want fog lights, or driving lights. Remember fog lights are aimed low and use with low beams, driving lights are used with high beam only.

horchata81k10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
thank you this isn’t my truck just. one i saw on youtube while watching something, and i kinda want that set up until lmc has the new bumper kit back on the website, just for turn signals

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
^Theyre fog lights or drivin lights so idk if you could get 2 filament bulbs to make them parking / turn signals. And they’d have to be amber bulbs or lenses.
Why not just buy the turn signals you need? They’re all available and most are cheap, regardless of year.
If you want that look for fog lights then @SirRobyn0 reccomendation is probably the best. For quality lights anyways

horchata81k10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
^Theyre fog lights or drivin lights so idk if you could get 2 filament bulbs to make them parking / turn signals. And they’d have to be amber bulbs or lenses.
Why not just buy the turn signals you need? They’re all available and most are cheap, regardless of year.
If you want that look for fog lights then @SirRobyn0 reccomendation is probably the best. For quality lights anyways
this is why just something to use since i’m swapping bumpers

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
The ones pictured look like a vintage set of aftermarket lights. They tended to be much higher quality than the new junk available today. Some people like the look.

They are often available used from collectors. @bigcountry78 might even still have a vintage pair for sale.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
The ones pictured look like a vintage set of aftermarket lights. They tended to be much higher quality than the new junk available today. Some people like the look.

They are often available used from collectors. @bigcountry78 might even still have a vintage pair for sale.
Yeah but he wants markers and turn signals. Not fog/driving lights.
IMO, In his case, ditching the 81-82 bumper for a solid one, I’d buy any number of aftermarket surface mount lights and either drill and mount to the bumper or cleaner and easier, fashion them behind the grille. There’s a plethora of options. But a little creativity may be in order.
Something like this or any of the other multiple options for universal type marker/turn signals.
Way easier than trying to convert a fog light to a turn signal. IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M37M35