Scottsdale Wrangler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dumais Marco

Reaction score
First Name
Dumais
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet C/K C-10 Scottsdale Wrangler
Engine Size
V8 305 pc
It's mine 1985 Chevrolet

You must be registered for see images attach

Dumais Marco

Reaction score
First Name
Dumais
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet C/K C-10 Scottsdale Wrangler
Engine Size
V8 305 pc
1985 Chevrolet

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@Savageftr,

Yeah, that's what it said in that article I read that there were no charges fro all the extra's. Strange. If it had been a US truck GM would have got every dime out of all those extra's. And Man, do you have them all! It's really nice, both of ya'll's trucks are nice. And they are all rare since they were all special issue for a short time just to spur sales. Have you seen the article I posted last night after seeing @45tt's posting I went and looked that up and found the whole thing on all the models.
A lot of times I just glance over long drawn out model change articles like that but I ended up reading the whole thing, it was kinda interesting. It was funny seeing all those late 70's and early 80's striping scheme's. It's hokey now but I remember back then it was real cool to have a truck striped out like that. Your truck isn't hokey looking, I like those strips, even now they still look cool.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOD26