Round eye (73-80) grille/radiator on slope nose front clip (81+)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CheemsK1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
I saw this interesting truck posted on the squarebody Japan page. At first I thought it was photoshop, but it appears the owner somehow grafted a round eye front hood edge onto to a slope nose hood and made the round eye radiator support mount between the slope nose fenders. Obviously Front clip swaps have been done for years, but this is not a front clip swap, it is a front clip fusion. Kudos to the body work master that created this confusing but neat masterpiece.

You must be registered for see images attach

Radiohead

That guy on the Columbia
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
MCMLXXIX
Truck Model
C-20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size
454 crazy cubes, or 7.4 luscious litres
I saw this interesting truck posted on the squarebody Japan page. At first I thought it was photoshop, but it appears the owner somehow grafted a round eye front hood edge onto to a slope nose hood and made the round eye radiator support mount between the slope nose fenders. Obviously Front clip swaps have been done for years, but this is not a front clip swap, it is a front clip fusion. Kudos to the body work master that created this confusing but neat masterpiece.

You must be registered for see images attach
With a '79 grill no less. Nice work

75 short

Reaction score
First Name
warren
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
78 the 79 was dark charcoal

Forum statistics