Rough country lift + ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hirschdalechevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
rich
Truck Year
Truck Model
k-30
Engine Size
Just about got the lift on just got some brake work to do But I think my truck has 3.08 gears :( I didnt take the cover off but u did lift one tire and count I hope it's not to bad so I can use it until summer then I don't really need it so it sit in the shop for a couple weeks

You can still run it with 3.08's , it will just be a little doggie with those gear's and 33's , (if thats your tire size). Also , big tire's and no gear's are hard on trannies , but if you drive it like a white guy you should be fine.

Hoops1

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I will be running 35" tires. But I don't drive very hard I don't need to drive in the mud and any deep snow I use 4 low

I have plans to pull the trans this summer to fix leaks + at the same time it's down for that I can slip in some 4.10 gears maybe I don't use the truck as a daily driver I only put about 30 km's on it a weekend It's just a second vehicle when needed in the winter Summer time I got my motor bike

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87R10_Cruising