Radiator Cooling Fan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

custodian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
1973, 1985
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
5.3 LS, 350
Looking for a radiator cooling fan for my 85 C10 with a SBC and long water pump.

Paladin

"Teufelshunde"
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30 Silverado Crew Cab Dually
Engine Size
I have one you might be interested in. Will take some photos this afternoon and post them.:cheers:

custodian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
1973, 1985
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
5.3 LS, 350
I have one you might be interested in. Will take some photos this afternoon and post them.:cheers:

K. It would have to be shipped to Catawba, NC 28609.

Paladin

"Teufelshunde"
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
This fan is basicly new, was only used on the engine test stand I built to start my BBC on. 16" diameter, blade can be reversed so can be used as either a push or pull fan. Excellent working condition, just a bit dusty from sitting on a shelf for a few years, was never mounted in a vehicle. I have an extra set of the mounting dealies to go with it. Asking $50.00 (paid over $120.00) for it plus shipping. If your interested let me know and I'll figure shipping.:cheers:

You must be registered for see images attach

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Lol. I'm guessing he wasn't talking about an electric fan since he mentioned a long water pump?

On the other hand I have a like new mechanical fan/clutch from my 85 K20 with "long water pump". But, the shipping charge from AZ to NC would be cost stupid.

custodian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
1973, 1985
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
5.3 LS, 350
Lol. I'm guessing he wasn't talking about an electric fan since he mentioned a long water pump?

On the other hand I have a like new mechanical fan/clutch from my 85 K20 with "long water pump". But, the shipping charge from AZ to NC would be cost stupid.

That's what I'm looking for.

Paladin

"Teufelshunde"
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
OH WOW, what a stupid mistake on my part. Yes, totally agree now. The one I posted can not under any circumstance, possible be used on a radiator with a SBC engine with long water pump. I stand corrected!!! Quess I'm fortunate it didn't ruin my radiator with a BBC engine with long water pump!!! Thanks for pointing that out!!! GEEZ!!!!:cheers:

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
OH WOW, what a stupid mistake on my part. Yes, totally agree now. The one I posted can not under any circumstance, possible be used on a radiator with a SBC engine with long water pump. I stand corrected!!! Quess I'm fortunate it didn't ruin my radiator with a BBC engine with long water pump!!! Thanks for pointing that out!!! GEEZ!!!!:cheers:

Wise guy, eh? Another thrashing like that and I'll arrange for Aurora girl to spend a week at your place helping you work on your truck?

Paladin

"Teufelshunde"
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Wise guy, eh? Another thrashing like that and I'll arrange for Aurora girl to spend a week at your place helping you work on your truck?

:eek: Damn, no need for anything that drastic!! But hey, on the other hand that conjures up a mental image of the Wicked Wanda cartoons from the back of Penthouse. I wonder if @AuroraGirl has some Black leather thigh hi boots? LOL And she is quite young, yeah, that could be doable after all, send her on down!!! LOL Maybe work on something other than my truck!!!:naughty: :cheers:

Paladin

"Teufelshunde"
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Better hope she doesn't see this. I get the impression that she could kick both our @$$es. But, of course, that's just speculation. :emotions33:

Yeah, I have been expecting a response myself, LOL I have been bad and need to be punished!!!!:cheers:

Paladin

"Teufelshunde"
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
She will never see it cause it's in the wanted forum. I get the impression she lives in "junkyard heaven" and will never have a reason to buy or sale. It's like poking fun at the Amish- how they going to know?

:lol:Well she seen this!! LOL

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
I check wanted periodically lol. I havent been on a lot since sunday since working lots of hours. I would like to reduce the inventory eventually, I guess until then Id like to understand everything I have before I do that. What I would consider junk 2 weeks ago might be treasure today depending on the item, kind of thing.

And you might be safe, I just blacked out from standing up.

Or maybe thats when the other, more sinister, more angry side of me comes out and takes over.

Your move

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaron06