Power Window Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smpoulin1

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 - Silverado
Engine Size
Hey guys,

Bit of a frustrating question - Both power windows on my 85 quit working. I have the relay kit from LMC installed. They were working fine then---Poof! no power windows. I have checked the fuses in the LMC Kit (fine), looked for a blown fuse in the fusebox (didnt find any), tried different motors and a different driver switch. When you hit the buttons, you can here the relays (LMC kit) clicking but no window movement.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

gmachinz

Harnessworx Inc
Reaction score
First Name
Jabin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
You may need to pull the motor leads from the relay kit and try jumping the motors with a pair of battery leads-I like to use fully charge 14V DeWalt batteries for this purpose.

I'm not familiar with the LMC kit since I build my own-are theirs a ground trigger conversion like mine or do they keep power (12ga PINK) transferring through the switch?

smpoulin1

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 - Silverado
Engine Size
Not sure about the ground switching, I know they supply power from the battery. Jump the motors to make sure they are working?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87POPS