New to your community

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
:welcome:

Clutch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 Silverado crew cab dually
Engine Size
L82 350
Thanks again guys. I'm still trying to figure out my way around the site. I was just in the for sale and wanted section and found I can't reply what is this privilege thing? Also I'm trying to make my parking brake work I have new cables but I need everything else that connects them and holds them on in fact I think someone may have cut off the brackets that they go threw on the frame plus all those metal hooks that go threw the holes in the frame are missing dose anyone know where I can get them? Or dose anyone have them?

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Thanks again guys. I'm still trying to figure out my way around the site. I was just in the for sale and wanted section and found I can't reply what is this privilege thing? Also I'm trying to make my parking brake work I have new cables but I need everything else that connects them and holds them on in fact I think someone may have cut off the brackets that they go threw on the frame plus all those metal hooks that go threw the holes in the frame are missing dose anyone know where I can get them? Or dose anyone have them?
50 post minimum to access the for sale forum.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Well your 2 days to late my cab and chassis went by by Saturday. You could of had what you needed for nothing. Have you thought of disc swapping that axle?

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
50 post minimum to access the for sale forum.
Meaningful posts oh wait if that were the case I wouldn’t be allowed in there.....:( figured I’d say so you fuks did lol

Last edited:

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
:welcome: and dont be shy, get to know us all. Lots of knowledge (and jokers) here. Cool truck, i know its built to suit but i like it better with the factory bed over the utility box. ( no offense) btw dont let @Honky Kong jr scare you away lol

Clutch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
L82 350
Ok I can understand that

I was going to ask about those parts when I joined but I figured I should give it some time

One in every krowd lol

Yea I liked it as a pickup to but the hole point of building it was to start my business and I'm closer by the day.

I think one of my problems on forums is I don't want to interrupt lol

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Ok I can understand that

I was going to ask about those parts when I joined but I figured I should give it some time

One in every krowd lol

Yea I liked it as a pickup to but the hole point of building it was to start my business and I'm closer by the day.

I think one of my problems on forums is I don't want to interrupt lol
Nah just throw your 2 cents in! Just go for broke lol youll see as you grow more familiar in here. I felt the same when i started.

Clutch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
L82 350
Well your 2 days to late my cab and chassis went by by Saturday. You could of had what you needed for nothing. Have you thought of disc swapping that axle?
No it stops good I put all new brakes on and new hardware in line tube stainless steel lines new rubber hoses wheel cylinders calipers and master cylinder I want to do the parking brake before I Chang the exaust it was only temporary doesn't fit well and it's kinda falling off
You must be registered for see images attach

Clutch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
L82 350
No it stops good I put all new brakes on and new hardware in line tube stainless steel lines new rubber hoses wheel cylinders calipers and master cylinder I want to do the parking brake before I Chang the exaust it was only temporary doesn't fit well and it's kinda falling off
Oh and stupid loud

Clutch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
L82 350
Here's a good picture I call it swimming in hell or just kingpins in the rain
when I did them the drivers side fell out so I had to get some ni99 rods and a 1 1/8 12 tap so it took 2 weeks
I used jbweild as locktight after I well that it up Andre tapped it welded it up and re tapped it

Clutch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
L82 350
Swap it to 3" and flow masters. lol unless you like it grampa quiet. Sorry im a flowmaster nut :shrug:
It's got fake Flowmasters on it but they sound like glass packs I hate them I would I like the Flowmaster sound these just don't sound like that

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
It's got fake Flowmasters on it but they sound like glass packs I hate them I would I like the Flowmaster sound these just don't sound like that
My c10 has a pair of flowmaster 44s all 3"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sammygunns