New 2 Forum on Long Island, NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
It looks like from reading this thread you've got 89Sub all hot and bothered :lol: He's about to hump your leg, man :D

Cool toys you got going on...

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
I love that tow truck. If I had one I'd have an ad on CL and never get any sleep. I could make a killing here compared to what these guys charge around here.

Berg

Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer
Engine Size
haha yeah he'd like my one of my friends yards before he moved. His grandfather had the remains of a farm with everything on it from the 30's till late 70-early80's. His dad sold the property off so they could make a golf course and a development full of cookie-cutter mansions that all look the same. It was a beautiful sight seeing all the stuff there. It was a sad day when I found out the old man junked everything without even talking to us. I had a crapload of trucks. I can't even begin to start. I wish I had more pictures of everything I had.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is my old Orange 79 K10. It had a 6" lift that sagged out to about 4" and 35x14.50 Mickey Thompson Baha Belted HP's. Fun truck but I left it at someone's house too long one week and he took it out and when it came back it just wasn't the same. He never did pay me back for that. Same guy bought my old blue pickup after the bodywork and never finished paying me for it either. I should kill him after getting an insurance policy on him for the amount of the trucks and the beers he drank over the years

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Sounds like that guy was the true form of a free loader..... :banghead:

I guess you live and learn, eh? :)

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
ewwww weee !!! Berg has toys too.

Yeah, neighbors suck !!! :flipthebird: I'd have 10 SB's, but I got rid of 3, took 1 to my shop and 2 to my dads to get the city off my ass. And I had mine all assembled, nicely parked in a straight row in the back yard. Pricks !!! None were leaking oil or harming the soil. I've got a couple other neighbors that I could report too, but I don't. There stuff isn't bothering me or anyone else, so as long as they don't piss me off, I'm not saying a word. I know the rules are for reasons, but my stuff was kept neat and sanitary.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Sounds like that guy was the true form of a free loader..... :banghead:

I guess you live and learn, eh? :)

People like that don't make me bang my head into walls. There is a time and place for people like that. :nutkick: :buttkick: :boxing:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
ewwww weee !!! Berg has toys too.

Yeah, neighbors suck !!! :flipthebird: I'd have 10 SB's, but I got rid of 3, took 1 to my shop and 2 to my dads to get the city off my ass. And I had mine all assembled, nicely parked in a straight row in the back yard. Pricks !!! None were leaking oil or harming the soil. I've got a couple other neighbors that I could report too, but I don't. There stuff isn't bothering me or anyone else, so as long as they don't piss me off, I'm not saying a word. I know the rules are for reasons, but my stuff was kept neat and sanitary.
Fill us in on this city crap, I am curious what the laws are there. Please. :popcorn:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
haha yeah he'd like my one of my friends yards before he moved. His grandfather had the remains of a farm with everything on it from the 30's till late 70-early80's. His dad sold the property off so they could make a golf course and a development full of cookie-cutter mansions that all look the same. It was a beautiful sight seeing all the stuff there. It was a sad day when I found out the old man junked everything without even talking to us. I had a crapload of trucks. I can't even begin to start. I wish I had more pictures of everything I had.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is my old Orange 79 K10. It had a 6" lift that sagged out to about 4" and 35x14.50 Mickey Thompson Baha Belted HP's. Fun truck but I left it at someone's house too long one week and he took it out and when it came back it just wasn't the same. He never did pay me back for that. Same guy bought my old blue pickup after the bodywork and never finished paying me for it either. I should kill him after getting an insurance policy on him for the amount of the trucks and the beers he drank over the years
Jesus,i could have defiantely hung out in that yard, good ****! I like that red truck. What's the story with the black one to the left?

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Bummer man. Friggin tore up our auto playground for a bunch of ******* yuppies to hit a damn little ball with a stick. STUPID.... Just so someone can dress up and act like Cheetah Woods aka used to be Tiger Woods.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Bummer man. Friggin tore up our auto playground for a bunch of ******* yuppies to hit a damn little ball with a stick. STUPID.... Just so someone can dress up and act like Cheetah Woods aka used to be Tiger Woods.
Cheetah Woods, I like that one. Seems like most of the northeast does that ****, build those cookie cutter neighborhoods all over the phukin place. I hate it here.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I think its cool too, that white girl didn't put up with no **** either. She beat his ass with a golf club, left his ass and took his money. That's what oughta be done to all Cheetahs. Of course I guess there might be a couple good excuses, but I am sure Cheetah Woods didn't have a good excuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K5Chris