Need help with engine bay wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
^Not a valid question? Or what?

AKguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 Crew Cab Silverado
Engine Size
Interesting to note that the last harness, intermediate rear, that I received from American Autowire has an M&H Electric Fabricators Inc. tag on it. When I called Autowire this week to check the status of the front lighting harness I ordered I asked about the tag and what their relationship with M&H was. The salesperson said they were friendly competitors and said there was no way I received it from them. However, once he looked at my orders he backtracked a bit, saying it could have come from them and that the M&H harnesses are a quality product, which it appears to be. Perhaps the sales staff has no idea where all their products come from, and, perhaps they are supposed to remove any tags on other company’s stuff. I have no problem with an alternate product of the same or better quality and have used a lot of Autowire’s harnesses, just wish these companies were up front regarding this stuff.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1998_K1500_Sub