My Fleet...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaymez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Like most other people, I have multiple toys that take attention away from my GMSB.

1. Daily Driver - 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix. No plans. No dreams. Don't really want it. Only keep it around for gas mileage.

You must be registered for see images attach

2. Daily Driver #2 - 2009 GMC Sierra SLT2 Z71 All Terrain. - Really want to drop it 4-5" and black out most of the chrome on the body.

3. Current Active Project - 1995 S10 LT1/700R4 - Need to finish the cut and buffing, paint the door jams, clean up the engine bay, swap in a Ford 8.8" rear. Planning to drag race it.

4. 1971 Chevy Nova. 6 cylinder, power glide, all stock. Inherited from my great-grandfather who was killed in '74, long before I was born. Hope to do a full resto on it one day.

Manbearpig

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500HD Quadrasteer
Engine Size
The S10 ftw

Paint is looking good on it!

Jaymez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Thanks! I wish I had a buffer. Since the paint was laid down, I've wet sanded all the stuff out of the paint, but, I have to wait for my buddy to cut it.

burbdood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V-10 Suburban
Engine Size
I freakin' love that Nova! I have a 72 Pontiac Ventura II, (a rebadged Nova), that is the exact color as yours. My g-pa got it from a friend of his and he left it to me when he passed away in 2002. He always told people that when he died, he was going to sit up there, (he sure was optimistic), and laugh watching me go broke fixing up "that damn car" as he called it.

I just wish my car looked as good as yours.

Jaymez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Thanks. That Nova looks nice, but, it needs a full restoration to a degree that is far above my skill level.

burbdood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V-10 Suburban
Engine Size
Thanks. That Nova looks nice, but, it needs a full restoration to a degree that is far above my skill level.

Mine too, but that isn't gonna stop me. I figure it's already ******, what more can I do to it? But everytime I even TALK about doing some work to the beast, one of the other vehicles breaks down and we need to drive the Pontiac again.

Oh well, if it has **** or tires, you're gonna have troubles.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
I dig that Nova. I had a 70 with the 307, dropped in a rebuilt 350 when I was 15 and drove it around with no hood and using a milk crate as a seat. Then a buddy came along with a 79 K10 and I caught the bug. He wanted to trade and I told him only if I get to keep my engine, since his truck had a 6 cylinder. In a day we had both motors swapped. Didnt take long for me to miss my old Nova though. Ended up getting hard up for cash and selling the K10 but ended up with a 61 Chevy truck about a year later. Another piece of old steel I really miss.

Manbearpig

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500HD Quadrasteer
Engine Size
Thanks! I wish I had a buffer. Since the paint was laid down, I've wet sanded all the stuff out of the paint, but, I have to wait for my buddy to cut it.

Yeah, my buffer was the best thing I purchased after I painted my truck lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SquareInheretance