Might Have To Sell...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onebad1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kaleb
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
TBD
Ok so I need money quick and my ****** job might not cut it to pay for my court and ticket costs and stuff so sadly... I might have to sell my square. 1983 Chevrolet K10. Currently no engine or drivetrain in it but I still have the engine and transmission even though they are no good. Engine has rounded off cam and blown head gasket and transmission had clutch material in it. All of the other drivetrain parts are good. Have a new floorpan for the rusted out passenger side. Body was not well taken care of (not my fault!
) with a rattle can black paint job. I'm in Alabama so let me know if you are interested. I don't know what I should ask for it but I paid $200. Brand new tires and rally wheels. will post better pics later

Onebad1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kaleb
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
TBD
Not really a good picture because I played around with color and stuff. Will get more accurate pictures when I get the chance

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickybobby69