Jack-it suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike7ftr

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
R30
Engine Size
I just bought a 6" Skyjacker lift from Jack-it. It is supposed to be a "turn key" kit. They source out parts from various suppliers, in order to give the end user a kit where they don't have to go out and buy anything else. Sounds great, right? I had one problem after the next. Is it because I'm building a 1987 cc dually? I thought it'd be bad ass! The guys have been helpful in remedying the problems right away. So, the customer service is good. Just wish I didn't need it. Anyone else use these guys? How'd it go?

Lu Blunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
350ci
Can u be specific on the problems u came across? I lifted my 79 crewcab dually with Off Road Design parts and my only problem was having to remount the spare tire

Mike7ftr

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
R30
Engine Size
It's really logistics I guess. One day I receive a few parts. The next day a couple more. I still haven't gotten my rear springs. It'll be nice once it all gets here. They're super helpful when I call. It's just aggravating.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timk