Inner rockers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redneck_reed78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Braden
Truck Year
1987, 1991
Truck Model
R30, Suburban
Engine Size
I have to replace my cab floor supports, so I think I'm gonna just do all that I can since the rest of the floor, rockers, etc are pretty bad. My question is that on LMC, there is 3 different choices (I think) for inner rockers. I can't really visualize which one is right and it doesn't give any description so... for my '78 which ones do I need? Here is the page that I am referencing: http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cc/full.aspx?Page=12 :cheers:

Don5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Truck Year
Truck Model
k15
Engine Size
You might try Summit racing for replacement parts. I have bought Sherman and Goodmark brand parts from them. You can look at my build so far in the Under Construction section. We are replacing the exact parts that you need to replace. As a matter of fact I need to post some more pics. I bought the Sherman cab corners and floor pans. I bought Goodmark rockers and floor supports. I would advise that you try to stay with one manufacturer if you can. We had a little bit of difficulty fitting the floor and inner rocker together. We figured out that the inner rocker needed cut.

redneck_reed78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Braden
Truck Year
1987, 1991
Truck Model
R30, Suburban
Engine Size
Wow that will help! I just read the whole 11 pages of your build!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnalen76