hello hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mamu

Reaction score
First Name
matthew
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
and another

attachment.php

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 159
Last edited by a moderator:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
That blue one looks pretty clean !!! You guys might have as many squares as I do, but all your run huh??? I think I might be able to get used the camo weeds. Not sure yet. Is that a wrap or paint? And the other one kinda has the looks of the C4 going on excepts its not strpes. The White LWB looks alot like my 85K1500 just cleaner paint.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

mamu

Reaction score
First Name
matthew
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
the camo with the rebel flag in the window has turned into a parts truck for the rest of them. the other camo truck needed a rearend (wich is being donated by the first camo truck) its a new crate 350 with a 4 spd. the white is a ole 6.2 diesel that we used as a parts truck for the shop but it got cold last winter and it didnt like to start. the blue is pretty clean for its age. just about 3 spots on the body that need attention. but the red truck, dad has plans to put 3/4 ton running gear under it with a duramax in it once he finally gets around to building it.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Definitely liking the blue SWB!! :waytogo:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Dman, keep that 6.2 alive. I'd love to try that set up if I ever find one all set up. I hear you need to change out the glow plug controller with a controller from either a power stroke or a Cummins, forget which one now, ask Imann, and you're good as gold on cold starts. Hopefully you meant parts chaser truck. It looks pretty clean to me. I'd rock with it. I think you got the right candidate for a donor truck out of those. The Rebel flag truck as a donor is OK, but the rest look like nice rigs.

mamu

Reaction score
First Name
matthew
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
yea the cab on the camo truck is umm......well ventalated to say the least. the guy that had it before us was going to make it a mug bogg truck. so they welded the gas tank in the bed.....yea real smart. but it has a few good parts left.

yea the 6.2 truck was used as a parts chaser but it will get the running gear yanked out in the future to go under the red truck. but dont worry we have plans to put a gen 1 cummins in place of the 6.2 and roll a set of 1.5 ton military axles that we have sitting around under it to make a play truck for the farm ;)

and thank ya. im thinkin about going ahead and pulling the motor and tranny from the blue truck and puting a blazer fuel tank in the rear, lowering and leveling it a little with a cowl hood and a roll pan. but first things first, gotta get the motor back to tbi in my obs so i can be sure it will work!

mamu

Reaction score
First Name
matthew
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
so if anyone has any old lowering parts that you want to get rid of or alum wheels, im accepting all donations!!!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
yea the cab on the camo truck is umm......well ventalated to say the least. the guy that had it before us was going to make it a mug bogg truck. so they welded the gas tank in the bed.....yea real smart. but it has a few good parts left.

yea the 6.2 truck was used as a parts chaser but it will get the running gear yanked out in the future to go under the red truck. but dont worry we have plans to put a gen 1 cummins in place of the 6.2 and roll a set of 1.5 ton military axles that we have sitting around under it to make a play truck for the farm ;)

and thank ya. im thinkin about going ahead and pulling the motor and tranny from the blue truck and puting a blazer fuel tank in the rear, lowering and leveling it a little with a cowl hood and a roll pan. but first things first, gotta get the motor back to tbi in my obs so i can be sure it will work!

Now you're talking, I'd like to watch that white truck transpire. :drool::drool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3dbello