Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shilaeli hugger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Burdaddy
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
The search function wont work on my phone and i dont own a computer. I thought id read a few months back about headers from other GM platforms fittin our squares. Im always on the lookout for deals, thats how i scored 69 camaro long tubes ceramic coated.for my 96 caprice. Scratch n dent is comin up at summit and if.theres another platform header that will work id like to know incase its on the rack that day. Thanks.

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
I've heard good things about 78-88 Monte Carlo, Elco, and Malibu long tubes. 77-93 B Body headers should work, too, in that case (can't say about 94-96 when they switched to the Gen II [LT] small block). I would also suspect 2nd Gen Camaros and 70-72 Chevelles, Malibus, and El Caminos. Maybe the same for 73-77, as well. Minus the aforementioned 73-77 A Bodies, I've heard of all of those working in a square. It's just hard to take a stab at because most headers, even model specific ones, require a degree of playing and massaging to fit properly. I do have a set of G Body headers that I plan to put on the Jimmy eventually so we'll see how they flies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChevyJGP