Header suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

derekaprado

Reaction score
First Name
derek
Truck Year
Truck Model
ck1500
Engine Size
Got the stock 305 on my 83 Sierra swb. Trying to decide what headers to go with that are the best for their buck. Don't really want to spend over 400,was looking into Patriots but wanted some feedback. Any and all opinions welcome and thanks in advance guys

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
Depends if you want coated or not and how good of a fit. I have biught a set if scratch/dent flowtech headers for right under $100 about a year ago for my old 85. Fit was decent, a bit low but not too bad

Last edited:

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Myself I like Hedman, I've used them on all kinds of vehicles over the years and never once have an issue with fitment..

chevymanmike

Reaction score
First Name
michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
scottsdale c10
Engine Size
i just got some cermaic coated headers off ebay brand new come with all gaskets and bolts and stuff payed $100 good bang for your buck i would say havent ran them yet but there nice for the price i have a 305 to check them out shorty headers on ebay

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Villano