Greetings from Maine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin_Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
but the value isn't reflected as such. I figure that by the time I'm done with it I'll have 25-30 K invested and I'll have a damn nice $10,000 car! RT

Welcome to the forum. Nice rides. That Impala is awesome. That investment sounds a lot like those Hondas kids build today and expect to make a fortune when they sell it. Namely my roommate.

roadtriper

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 SWB
Engine Size
Welcome to the forum. Nice rides. That Impala is awesome. That investment sounds a lot like those Hondas kids build today and expect to make a fortune when they sell it. Namely my roommate.

Yeah, the sick umungst us (ME) find something we love and dumps 30K into it knowing we'll never see a Return on Investment, The SMART amoungst us waits till one of us who has invested 30K into our rides, gets Ill, Divorced or Dies and buys the nice Ride for 10K and just has to wax it on Sunday! I'll tell ya all right now,if you hear of my death... You want to be at the Yard sale! cause my lovely wife has no clue as to how much my tools or toys are worth! :Big Laugh:

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size