GM sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Here's my GM sticker on my rear window. I know it's tacky to have stickers on you ride but
You must be registered for see images attach
they're those mini's and I figured, what the heck, it's my truck and I've won a ton of trophies with them on there, so...? I think moisture has infiltrated under it already. I put it on there, I guess about three or four weeks ago but we've had rainy weather and a hurricane so I don't know, and pressed it hard thinking it was good. If somebody knows how to put them on where water won't get under them please advise.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
You are supposed to pull off the clear piece once installed. It's only there to hold the lettering in place.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
bucket,

Yeah, I did that. I saw that it had the protective plastic cover on the front, top, whatever you want to call it. I collect automotive and high performance company stickers of various parts things and high performance systems stuff. Of course the ones you'd want are the reverse ones where the adhesive is on the part over the emblem. What it enables you to do is stick the decal on the inside looking out. But those are much more expensive to make and 9 out of 10 companies aren't going to spend the money on stickers.

And I also collect military equipment companies stickers and patches. They will make a certain number of stickers and patches they give away to buyers as demo gifts. And sometimes you can get them to send you some. My pride and joy patches are from a Swiss anti-aircraft weapons systems company, Oberlikon.

And i also collect space patches to. I used to belong to the "Space Patch Collectors Club" and they have all the shuttle patches. But I only have them up to 51L when the shuttle blew up in 1985, I think. I wish I had continued because the space station patches are beautiful. The ones I got are the real thing and are thick and made with silk thread and just the best stuff. What would you expect from NASA, the best.

I've also got a huge number of patches in a collection of military patches. In order to cut down on the overwhelming number of them I specialize in just special unit patches, like airborne units, Rangers, which I am one, and other special forces unit patches, Green Beret patches they wear on the beret from all the S.F. units around the world. What I've always wanted to try and get was these foreign terror para-military units. But I was afraid the CIA would pay me a visit and I don't want that. Every once in awhile you see them on some uniform on TV.

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305
You are supposed to pull off the clear piece once installed. It's only there to hold the lettering in place.
If I had a sticker for everytime I've heard that, man I'd have quite a few stickers.
Don't worry, it'll wear off eventually.

Termite_Delight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
1976 1975
Truck Model
K2500 K2500
Engine Size
350 L33
bucket,

Yeah, I did that. I saw that it had the protective plastic cover on the front, top, whatever you want to call it. I collect automotive and high performance company stickers of various parts things and high performance systems stuff. Of course the ones you'd want are the reverse ones where the adhesive is on the part over the emblem. What it enables you to do is stick the decal on the inside looking out. But those are much more expensive to make and 9 out of 10 companies aren't going to spend the money on stickers.

And I also collect military equipment companies stickers and patches. They will make a certain number of stickers and patches they give away to buyers as demo gifts. And sometimes you can get them to send you some. My pride and joy patches are from a Swiss anti-aircraft weapons systems company, Oberlikon.

And i also collect space patches to. I used to belong to the "Space Patch Collectors Club" and they have all the shuttle patches. But I only have them up to 51L when the shuttle blew up in 1985, I think. I wish I had continued because the space station patches are beautiful. The ones I got are the real thing and are thick and made with silk thread and just the best stuff. What would you expect from NASA, the best.

I've also got a huge number of patches in a collection of military patches. In order to cut down on the overwhelming number of them I specialize in just special unit patches, like airborne units, Rangers, which I am one, and other special forces unit patches, Green Beret patches they wear on the beret from all the S.F. units around the world. What I've always wanted to try and get was these foreign terror para-military units. But I was afraid the CIA would pay me a visit and I don't want that. Every once in awhile you see them on some uniform on TV.

Like this one...:secret:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alysco