Front seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wagonman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
george
Truck Year
Truck Model
k1500
Engine Size
Well my front seat is done so I went to the local wreckers an found one in good shape out of a 1989 SB. The new one dosent have the fold down back,no big deal.Will this puppy bolt in and can ya change it to my frame without to much trouble to get the fold down back? Was that an option? Looks like it was recovered at one time in cloth and has pockets in the back.

Bagged Dually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
CUMMINS 12 valve
If I recall correctly it should bolt right in. As for changing the frame over it might depending on what the seat was originally in. If it has a pocket in the back of it, it was probably originally out of a Blazer,crew cab, or something with a back seat. It could also have been added later if it was recovered. I'm not real sure about that, but I can't imagine GM putting a pocket on the back with it being in something with a rear seat. I have some experience with seat but not a lot to be 100% on that. Let me know how it all works out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
david b