Cruise control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boltrunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
Ive searched gmt400 cruise control and only saw one mention of it being put in a square. Unless im not searching the right words. But how difficult is it to do? The mention i did see seemed to infer it works. My truck is not a factory cc. How would i go about putting it in. I have a 95 suburban that i am pulling everything off of. It all works. Have used it maby times. I have a sm465. Would i need the turn signals lever off the suburban as well? And what all has to come off to be put on my sb

4WDKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kacy
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Ive searched gmt400 cruise control and only saw one mention of it being put in a square. Unless im not searching the right words. But how difficult is it to do? The mention i did see seemed to infer it works. My truck is not a factory cc. How would i go about putting it in. I have a 95 suburban that i am pulling everything off of. It all works. Have used it maby times. I have a sm465. Would i need the turn signals lever off the suburban as well? And what all has to come off to be put on my sb

If the 95 has a system that works off of vacuum you can swap it to yours, if it uses the VSS from the 95 you would have to swap the efi. Either way you would need the signal switch and lever, you would also have to run a wire from the signal switch connector under the dash to under the hood. Along with getting the brake light switch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spartantx117