Craftsman Socket Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
This was given was to me back 96 when I graduated high school from my parents. Its missing a few sockets and the plastic latches are broke off.

You must be registered for see images attach

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
I got my first Craftsman socket set around the same time (I too graduated HS in 96) from my parents. Mine was a little smaller than that but I still use it quite a bit to this day. Then when I moved out of the house after college my dad bought me a much larger Craftsman socket set. Then when I got married 5 years ago my Father-in-law bought me the Craftsman battery powered set that included the shop light, circular saw, drill and a couple of other tools in it.

Needless to say, I tend to really like bdays, Christmas and anniversaries cuz that's when I get my tools. I can probably count on one hand the tools I've actually bought with my own money! Everything else has been given to me somewhere along the way for one reason or another :D I've got two Craftsman tool chests (I believe they are 5 drawer chests) that sit on top of my work bench. One used to be my dads before he upgraded to larger chests and the other one was a wedding gift that I'd registered for not thinking anyone would get it for me! :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshinIT