Cooling fan horsepower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I agree, it's the Feds who turned the millennials into *******. Hate to say that, but it's a sad fact. There's still a few good kids out there but most are not. If most kids today had to make it on their own, they'd fall flat on their face. And it only gets worse with each generation. Soon it'll be EVERYONE will live off gubment assistance of some sort because of the way our kids have been allowed to be raised. In short, it's all about discipline and education. Kids don't get either the last several years. Then we wonder why Middle Eastern countries will take over this country in the next 2 or 3 generations.

^^^What he said^^^
Every one to a safe zone feeling are gonna be hurt lmao.

84c10Tony

Howdy!
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Was 84
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
^^ what he said^^...getting closer on being able to live in hillbilly land where I belong, so they can call me a damn yankee hillbilly lol. If the shoe fits...

Handy Andy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andy
Truck Year
Truck Model
sierra 1500
Engine Size
OK fellas, so if I'm looking to do an electric fan conversion, what would be the best donor vehicle to pick one from? I'm running a slightly built 400 sbc with aluminum heads and long tube headers. 185 degree thermostat also.
While we are at it, whats a good replacement radiator also. I'll be pulling my 19' fiberglass boat all summer long so I wanna make sure the motor stays cool.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
OK fellas, so if I'm looking to do an electric fan conversion, what would be the best donor vehicle to pick one from? I'm running a slightly built 400 sbc with aluminum heads and long tube headers. 185 degree thermostat also.
While we are at it, whats a good replacement radiator also. I'll be pulling my 19' fiberglass boat all summer long so I wanna make sure the motor stays cool.

I like the 2002 Grand Marque or Lincoln Towncar, Mark8 they are single S blade fan 2 speed and move a ton of air. Just make sure it has the 2 speed motor not the single speed with a resistor.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnalen76