Cool Accessory Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GregL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Truck Year
Truck Model
K 20
Engine Size
Hi Guys,
I needed to replace the one of the logo lights on my wife's Cadillac SRX and decided to buy it from Amazon Prime. These are the lights that cast the auto maker's logo on the ground at night when you open the door. Fairly common now on a lot of newer cars and kinda cool:

You must be registered for see images attach

While I was there I snooped around a bit and found these other ones with the Chevy bow tie. Thought they looked kind of cool too and I liked the idea that they didn't need any wiring or drilling to make them work. They stick on with double sided tape and work off a battery. They use a little magnetic plate to trip the switch when you open the door. They were only $13 so I decided to grab a pair and see how they looked. Installed today in less than a half hour then waited for dark...

Might not be for everyone but I think they look great!
They will fit on any car/truck and this is all they are:

Only about 2" X 2" so really unobtrusive. I added a piece of clear packing tape over the battery door "just in case".

Anyway, if anybody is interested here's a link:

Cheers, Greg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jodygraham64