Complete Interior Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

86c10twotone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
Looks fantastic!

Rick76

Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Mine didn’t fit. Still not screwed in on driver side.
You talking LMC $400ish metal-backed dashes? I used a preexisting hole in the truck's metal sub-dash (I think PO drilled it) to run a screw from the inside out into the backing of my LMC dash as I held it in place. That held enough to get it draped and molded perfectly around the instrument bezel and sitting firm with the sub-dash. I figure it will settle down once it gets some heat even if the screw lets go at some point.

Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
You talking LMC $400ish metal-backed dashes? I used a preexisting hole in the truck's metal sub-dash (I think PO drilled it) to run a screw from the inside out into the backing of my LMC dash as I held it in place. That held enough to get it draped and molded perfectly around the instrument bezel and sitting firm with the sub-dash. I figure it will settle down once it gets some heat even if the screw lets go at some point.
I will give it another shot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale Downes