Cigarette fuse for Chevy 76 truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iamsoocluess

Reaction score
First Name
fabian
Truck Year
Truck Model
chevy
Engine Size
small block
Cigarette lighter doesn’t work and I’m looking for the fuse spot but don’t know which one it is?

Attachments

• 772C7E7E-7ED5-4B24-8B55-3364AD433443.jpeg
    772C7E7E-7ED5-4B24-8B55-3364AD433443.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 45

CalSgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy K-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
LOL... Damn dog, I think I understand your username now. I spent a few moments answering your similar question in another thread but I may have gotten too technical.

Use a test light, check to make sure it works by touching the clip to one post of your battery and the probe to the other battery post. It should light up the handle of the test light.

Now go to the fuse panel and attach the ground clip of the test light to something bare metal like maybe a spot on your parking brake or a bolt.

Withe the key in the "off" position, test the fuses by touching the metal caps with the test light probe. You're looking for one that lights up on one side of a fuse but not the other side, thats a blown fuse. Some fuses won't light on either side, that's okay those circuits aren't being used at the moment.

If nothing on the panel lights up the test light, move the ground clip somewhere else and try again.

Just a guess because Im not familiar with the older fuse box but I think its the top row third from the left.

Iamsoocluess

Reaction score
First Name
fabian
Truck Year
Truck Model
chevy
Engine Size
small block
Do you know what the fuse for the cigarette lighters called they fuses seam to look good?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tnahaus