Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
I'd light it on fire

Me too but I would save the chassis. I would burn it to an old Johnny Cash tune. Something like "I burnt it one piece a t a time....." All you need is a sawzall, a lawn chair and your beverage of choice.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Me too but I would save the chassis. I would burn it to an old Johnny Cash tune. Something like "I burnt it one piece a t a time....." All you need is a sawzall, a lawn chair and your beverage of choice.
That thing is just bad....an abomination even.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Those would be good prices in Ohio, that is IF you could even find a 70's Burb for sale to compare to. They are basically all gone.
Well, they're not too plentiful out here either because I sure can't find any, lol, these two are the first ones I seen in quite a while.

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force

seeing as how it's only 20 miles from me, I guess I'll have to go look at it lol. I'd worry about those shingles, anything over 45 mph. Lol, imagine the conversation with the insurance company. "Nah ma'am, it's the shingles on the ruf o' my ::spit:: truck. Get em out here fast I'm tired of covren up my beer with ma hand. It's poorin' water on ma konsol. Hey does insurance cover tars?"

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
seeing as how it's only 20 miles from me, I guess I'll have to go look at it lol. I'd worry about those shingles, anything over 45 mph. Lol, imagine the conversation with the insurance company. "Nah ma'am, it's the shingles on the ruf o' my ::spit:: truck. Get em out here fast I'm tired of covren up my beer with ma hand. It's poorin' water on ma konsol. Hey does insurance cover tars?"
If you go look at it take the lighter fluid with so it can never hurt anyone ever again. Makes you wonder what state of mind the guy was in when he said that looks good I'm done.

Big Brown

Reaction score
First Name
Dusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 suburban
Engine Size
This one made my laugh hard

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics