Backup cameras

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.Chevy

Reaction score
First Name
Kyler
Truck Year
Truck Model
r10
Engine Size
350 tbi
Hey guys

Can anyone tell me what the best wireless backup camera is? Probly looking for an in mirror screen but idk for sure.

You must be registered for see images attach

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
I have used a wired one, OEM Style Rear View Mirror Back Up Camera System by Rear View Safety. Screen is not visible until it is on. Decent mirror construction. Was able to get one for $170. Can hook up two cameras, has adjustable lanes, and couple of other features. Easier to hide camera and overall works pretty well.

Roldan

Reaction score
First Name
Roldan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
I don't know what you plan on putting it in but I have a really nice jvc back up camera that shows up on my double din touch screen radio when ever I put it in reverse

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
I don't know what you plan on putting it in but I have a really nice jvc back up camera that shows up on my double din touch screen radio when ever I put it in reverse

That's what I did on our '06 burb. I used a license-plate mounted camera and ran the wire inside up to the double din. Works pretty good, although you need to be careful. Don't trust it like the OEM ones. Because these are "universal" the lanes it overlays on the image can be deceiving, and the image can be a bit fish-eyed. OEM cameras have been tuned so you almost don't need mirrors. I damn near hit the dooley the first time I tried the camera out. It's designed to assist... not replace.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1975K20