Any muscle car fans out there

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Strick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Crew
Engine Size
Post muscle car:

You must be registered for see images attach

I love the big Pontiac cars, especially the GP 2+2s
I have been out to Bethel NC at "Gbodyparts.com" a few times getting stuff for my T-Type Regal. He has over 50 turbo cars plus at least a half dozen of the 2+2 Pontiacs there. The last time I talked to Brian he had bought an old GM plant in Indiana and was going to relocate.

HS

Strick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Crew
Engine Size
Post muscle car:
About 30 years ago we took an S-3 Laguna similar to your Malibu and removed the drivetrain to fix my brothers old '37 Chevy Truck. I think someone else got the body and made a dirt car from it. I was in much younger skin then and can't remember. That is a nice ride you have there and I saw the ET's you had posted a few days back. Keep her wheelin' man!

Strickland

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
My friends sister had/ probably still has a 66 chevelle Malibu. Beautiful blue and a crisp 327. Her and her dad restored it. I loved riding in that car. If I had a choice it would be a 67 chevelle, Something about that one. Otherwise I want a first Gen camaro or a big A$$ boat GM car up to 72 would be another dream of mine.

I love the big cars. The '65-'70 are mucle car-ish, just bigger. My '70:

squaredeal91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Greg bush
Truck Year
1991 SB
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
5.9 Cummins 12 valve
In high-school I almost got a 69 impala coup. Wanted it so bad and went by to look at it allot on my bike to see if it was still there. My mom was game but dad didn't want me to bring anything els home lol. I already had my first truck and a Chevette lol

Strick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Crew
Engine Size
brown 87 Turbo T Limited.
Brian has a brown Limited T just like the one in your pic. He has it out front and displays some of the replacement parts on it. That is a great looking car you have there sir. I love those G-Body cars; they're a bit small but they drive and handle so well for 40 year "old" cars. I'd take off on a road trip in mine today.

Strickland

Buicknut

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500
Engine Size
Brian has a brown Limited T just like the one in your pic. He has it out front and displays some of the replacement parts on it. That is a great looking car you have there sir. I love those G-Body cars; they're a bit small but they drive and handle so well for 40 year "old" cars. I'd take off on a road trip in mine today.

Strickland
Unfortunately, that is my old car. I was going to work for Brian but I have too many medical problems due to a motorcycle accident. His knowledge of G-bodies is unmatched.

Strick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Crew
Engine Size
that is my old car.
No stinking way!? I fixed an Elky several years back and when I fixed my T the same contact person was there. When I went to purchase more stuff Brian then told me that the person had health issues and passed away. It takes less than two hours to get to his place and usually I'll ride up for stuff. The car out front definitely is not in the condition as when you owned it. I regret that about the car and definitely about your health.
Brian had a heart attack a few years back and I spoke with him on the phone and email many times. After I fixed my T he asked me to fix a car for him in exchange for an '83 or '84 Hurst Olds. We never got lined up and a couple years back he told me about the Indiana deal. I haven't spoken with him for probably 3 years now.
I hope your health condition improves. I myself had a heart attack on 5-1-2023. Oh to be young and bulletproof again...

HS

Buicknut

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500
Engine Size
No stinking way!? I fixed an Elky several years back and when I fixed my T the same contact person was there. When I went to purchase more stuff Brian then told me that the person had health issues and passed away. It takes less than two hours to get to his place and usually I'll ride up for stuff. The car out front definitely is not in the condition as when you owned it. I regret that about the car and definitely about your health.
Brian had a heart attack a few years back and I spoke with him on the phone and email many times. After I fixed my T he asked me to fix a car for him in exchange for an '83 or '84 Hurst Olds. We never got lined up and a couple years back he told me about the Indiana deal. I haven't spoken with him for probably 3 years now.
I hope your health condition improves. I myself had a heart attack on 5-1-2023. Oh to be young and bulletproof again...

HS
I think he is over 5 heart attacks now.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
In high-school I almost got a 69 impala coup. Wanted it so bad and went by to look at it allot on my bike to see if it was still there. My mom was game but dad didn't want me to bring anything els home lol. I already had my first truck and a Chevette lol

My first car was a '69 Impala, a green 4-door hard top. Still have it too, but no pictures in the last 20 years or so.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xXmutantXx