88-91 antenna base

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slooptin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Vance
Truck Year
Truck Model
k30
Engine Size
Anyone know if anyone still makes the non-labeled part below? my antenna recently snapped off in the base and I havent had luck backing the broken stud out.

You must be registered for see images attach

gmbellew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
glen
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban 1500
Engine Size
I'd be interested to hear back how any of those fit. They don't look quite right to me.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I'd be interested to hear back how any of those fit. They don't look quite right to me.

The AC Delco one looks correct from the grainy pictures, with the exception of one deleted screw hole. The cable length may differ (perhaps longer) because that antenna base was used on a few GM models.

gmbellew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
glen
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban 1500
Engine Size
The AC Delco one looks correct from the grainy pictures, with the exception of one deleted screw hole. The cable length may differ (perhaps longer) because that antenna base was used on a few GM models.
the deleted screw hole was what was throwing me off. hopefully someone will be the guinea pig and let us know it fits!

Slooptin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Vance
Truck Year
Truck Model
k30
Engine Size
I guess I'll try it out. Thanks

Urbanburban22

Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban SLE V1500
Engine Size
5.7 TBI
I bought,

GM Genuine Parts 15829166​

off the Ole Scamazon and I Don't recommend it unless you are willing to "Make" it work, it dose not fit the square burbans.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Okay, Summit Racing has several fender antenna's, other's are Crutchfield, and gmpartsonline.net, and if you type in "'90 Suburban fender antenna", it will pull up a box with a bunch of example's of fender antenna's for these type vehicle. Also, if you go to Ebay under, 31" Black Antenna Mast Power Radio AM/FM for Chevy Suburban 1988-2006 Brand New, the guy is showing a antenna fitted into the trim at the base of the windshield, but in his photo's he's got an older 'burb with the rectangular base on it sitting on top of the back corner of the fender. So there you go. All kinds of things.