77-79 GMC grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmachinz

Harnessworx Inc
Reaction score
First Name
Jabin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I'm in the process for restoring a GMC grill-I'm actually doing two-one for my father in laws' 77 GMC build and the other one will be up for sale. I'm replacing a vertical bar and 3 horizontal bars. The grill for sale is a medium gray with argent accents. My father in laws' is the reverse of this. If anybody is interested, I'll be asking $350 plus the ride for it. GMC grills of this vintage aren't reproduced by anyone and are extremely hard to find! Message me here before they go to a eBay-if no interest, I'll auction them and see where it ends up.

Adamds86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
I'm in the process for restoring a GMC grill-I'm actually doing two-one for my father in laws' 77 GMC build and the other one will be up for sale. I'm replacing a vertical bar and 3 horizontal bars. The grill for sale is a medium gray with argent accents. My father in laws' is the reverse of this. If anybody is interested, I'll be asking $350 plus the ride for it. GMC grills of this vintage aren't reproduced by anyone and are extremely hard to find! Message me here before they go to a eBay-if no interest, I'll auction them and see where it ends up.
post a pic please

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

gmachinz

Harnessworx Inc
Reaction score
First Name
Jabin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I'm restoring my father in laws' grill first. His is argent silver w/dark grey grill openings. The grill I'm going to be restoring for sale is dark grey w/argent silver grill openings. This pic is after the repair of 2 broken out bars, then plastic primed and a few lights coats of argent. This is where I stopped on it for today-tomorrow I'll be preparing my other grill for priming and initial few light coatings of dark grey so stay tuned.

You must be registered for see images attach

gmachinz

Harnessworx Inc
Reaction score
First Name
Jabin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Here it is on the truck...

You must be registered for see images attach