1990 Chevy 3500 Silverado Crew Cab Parts Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

enginman

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Shown in the pictures with Knap Kap service body, will separate the Knap Kap service body and sell by the part. Front clip and hood , hydroboost are sold. Have inner fenders, grill and headlight plastics , cab, doors, box, interior, cap, chassis, wheels, stainless steel wheel covers, tires , etc. are all available, no engine or transmission. Very Good condition for the year, from southern pa. This truck was originally built with a 454 and automatic trans. It was converted to a diesel and 5 speed, I bought the truck for the diesel engine and transmission . All the sheetmetal is GM OEM, no import junk.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/5877859858.html

Call me for pricing on what you need, bring your tools and take the part home.

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
Shown in the pictures with Knap Kap service body, will separate the Knap Kap service body and sell by the part. Front clip and hood , hydroboost are sold. Have inner fenders, grill and headlight plastics , cab, doors, box, interior, cap, chassis, wheels, stainless steel wheel covers, tires , etc. are all available, no engine or transmission. Very Good condition for the year, from southern pa. This truck was originally built with a 454 and automatic trans. It was converted to a diesel and 5 speed, I bought the truck for the diesel engine and transmission . All the sheetmetal is GM OEM, no import junk.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/5877859858.html

Call me for pricing on what you need, bring your tools and take the part home.

Man if only you were closer. I've been wanting a set of those running boards forever. I bet trying to get them down here to FL would be insane!

Now that I see them I wouldnt mind the mirrors either. My set are ok at best.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timk