1981-1987 Chevy Pickup Truck (with Silverado Pkg) Dash Pad Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ATony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
CHECK HERE FOR GREAT PRICES 1981-1987 Chevy Pickup Truck (with Silverado Pkg) Dash Pad Cover

FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES!!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Our new vacuum formed plastic dash caps are a great solution to your faded, dry, or cracked auto dashboard. They are designed to easily install over the original dash pad. When properly installed they look great and are very hard to tell from an original.

Features:

Material - Laminated with a UV resistant material
Flexibility - Made from a versatile plastic that allows almost rubber like flexibility
Finish - Dull sheen to minimize glare
Grain - Matches the original
Comes with adhesive and installation instructions
Made in the U.S.A.
This dash pad cover is molded in black. The customer can paint the product for an exact match. The manufacturer recommends SEM brand vinyl paints for re-coloring these dash pad covers.

This interior replacement dash pad cap is a breakthrough for the aftermarket and is perfect for any auto or truck restoration project!

18 Month Warranty

This item is backed by a 18 Month Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.

Shipping Note:

Due to shipping restrictions, we can only ship this to a physical address within the Continental U.S. (48 States).

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Damn! :manos:

woodsrider250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350-Qjet
What's the difference between "With silverado" and without? I thought the only difference was the insert in the big rectangle on the pass side?

1ATony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
What's the difference between "With silverado" and without? I thought the only difference was the insert in the big rectangle on the pass side?

I checked on this (we carry both styles) however the manufacturer doesn't specify the difference between the two. I'm not exactly sure what the difference is other than we're told that there's a difference.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Is this a new style of cover or the same cover that has been manufactured for years?

1ATony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
Is this a new style of cover or the same cover that has been manufactured for years?

They're from Accuform, whether or not they had been re-tooled in the past I'm not sure of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajiuo666