Your nightmare stories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wi chevvy guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
My 88 burb has a 700r4 i believe so i have the tranny rebuilt after buying my squarebody i even had them add a cooler radiator for xtra beef this was in October 2 days ago im driving around town and it starts making a noise ive never heard before so its in the posses of being towed back over to tranny shot so 2 weeks ago i check the oil in the ole burnb close the hood think nothing of it well the latch for the trunk goes thru the cooler radiator it being mounted so high up unbelievable fluid spurting everywhere i fixed the cooler that weekend i had to add 1 qt fluid back in here my question slash my forseeing the futur yes tranny is under warranty but since i change cooler that they f####d up i see it may be a problem if they try some crap what do u guys think and any more nightmare storys

Wi chevvy guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Ohh and to be continued with good news hopefully

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Does sound like a ****** up situation. Who built it? Local shop or mailorder like POS Monster? I've heard more fuct up horror stories from Monster builds than I've heard good ones. There's the guy that spun off Monster too, Mad somebody it seems like I forget the name now.

84 M1008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
Truck Model
M1008 K30
Engine Size
6.2 diesel
Madd dog transmissions

84 M1008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
Truck Model
M1008 K30
Engine Size
6.2 diesel
Here it is.

You must be registered for see images attach

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
My 88 burb has a 700r4 i believe so i have the tranny rebuilt after buying my squarebody i even had them add a cooler radiator for xtra beef this was in October 2 days ago im driving around town and it starts making a noise ive never heard before so its in the posses of being towed back over to tranny shot so 2 weeks ago i check the oil in the ole burnb close the hood think nothing of it well the latch for the trunk goes thru the cooler radiator it being mounted so high up unbelievable fluid spurting everywhere i fixed the cooler that weekend i had to add 1 qt fluid back in here my question slash my forseeing the futur yes tranny is under warranty but since i change cooler that they f####d up i see it may be a problem if they try some crap what do u guys think and any more nightmare storys

..................................................................................................

They're free so use all you need and if you need more just let me know!

Wi chevvy guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Local place in madison we'll see next week what they say im going to hope for the best i just want my girl back on the road

You must be registered for see images attach

shiftpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
shiftpro
Truck Year
73-87
Truck Model
1500, 2500, 3500
Engine Size
350, 383, 454, 496!

Nice truck Wayne,
I tried three times to read your post and couldn't understand it. Punctuation man... it's necessary.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Nice truck Wayne,
I tried three times to read your post and couldn't understand it. Punctuation man... it's necessary.
I gave him enough periods for a few posts but I see he wasn’t interested.

Edit-@Wi chevvy guy-most phones will auto fill a period of you hit the space bar twice.

84 M1008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
Truck Model
M1008 K30
Engine Size
6.2 diesel
What posts are you referring to?

Backfoot100

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500 Suburban
Engine Size
Carbed 350
Nice truck Wayne,

LOL....I did the exact same thing and I still don't understand.

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
It's not Wayne with the punctuation it's James, post #1

84 M1008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
Truck Model
M1008 K30
Engine Size
6.2 diesel
Thanks Idahovette. I just reviewed a few of my posts, and my punctuation is perfect.

84 M1008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
Truck Model
M1008 K30
Engine Size
6.2 diesel
Nice truck Wayne,
Fukin idiot's that liked this quote, I didn't post it. Try reading the name on the original post.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Fukin idiot's that liked this quote, I didn't post it. Try reading the name on the original post.
I took it to mean that he was complimenting your truck, and then went on to address the OP. And since we're on the subject, it would actually be spelled ******'. The apostrophy takes the place of the missing "g". Lol. I don't think many, if any, thought his remark was directed at you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MixManSC