Worn out leaf springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2square

Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
Can anyone help me with some ideas? I've installed the belltech 4/6 flip kit. I now notice the truck is leaning 1 inch lower on drivers side. When I jack the frame beside drivers leaf spring the entire truck levels out??? Is this a worn out leaf spring? It looks fine, but is there a easy button way to fix this or am I going to have to again remove the leafs and replace them? Thanks in advance!

TubeTruck

I'm from Boston. Deal with it.
Reaction score
First Name
Denis
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K10
Engine Size
LQ9
Could be. I would also check your leaf spring bushings. My Suburban is leaning toward the driver's side and I know my front bushings are almost non existent.

C10MixMaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG10
Engine Size
ZZ4 350
Can anyone help me with some ideas? I've installed the belltech 4/6 flip kit. I now notice the truck is leaning 1 inch lower on drivers side. When I jack the frame beside drivers leaf spring the entire truck levels out??? Is this a worn out leaf spring? It looks fine, but is there a easy button way to fix this or am I going to have to again remove the leafs and replace them? Thanks in advance!

if you are happy with the height you can disassemble and mix and match the leafs till they sit equal. I did that on my current truck . or get yourself a fat girlfriend :rotflmao:

Octane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
A fat girlfriend with a big bag of pork skins...yum yum

Forum statistics

Threads