wiring...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelerboy12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
so i was just digging around in my engine bay and such with my friend because thats what we do we just look at **** in eachothers engine area and say "ahh that looks ****** up, here check mine out" and i was begining to discover some one made a really really really SHITY attempt at re wireing the whole thing, its a mess. theres pigtails everywhere. and its somewhat scary. i would like to clean it all up. maybe re wire the whole thing. could anyone point me twoards all the wiring diagrams for a 78 k10, i saw them a few weeks ago buy havent been able to find them, also ill get some pictures posted tomorrow

Edit: few other questions what gauge it all the small wire? they are all the same size and im assuming they are the same as stock but idk.

sorry for teh noob questions but ive never done anything electrical before other then some car audio. :sorry:

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
Usually I would say you can go to www.alldatadiy.com , Pay the subsrciption for your vehichle and get all the repair information and diagrams that the dealerships even use. Only problem is Im not sure if they go back that far in age

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Check yo PM.