Where to find Bed Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chappy

Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
k1500
Engine Size
Hi,
Looking for some guidance,

I'm trying to find someone that makes Bed Bars (70's roll bar or light bar). I have a 1979 GMC short bed and really want to install bars and KC lights. I found 4 old new stock chrome KC daylighters and now I just need the bars to put them on. I am not fond of the Go Rhino brand, they are thin wall tubing that bolts together. I am looking for someone that builds the old fashion one piece bars. Sterling Equipment builds these but they are having a hard time finding the material right now. https://www.sterlingequipment.us
You must be registered for see images attach

Does anyone know of another company that can do this?

Attachments

• truck(1).jpg
    truck(1).jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 53

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
Hi,
Looking for some guidance,

I'm trying to find someone that makes Bed Bars (70's roll bar or light bar). I have a 1979 GMC short bed and really want to install bars and KC lights. I found 4 old new stock chrome KC daylighters and now I just need the bars to put them on. I am not fond of the Go Rhino brand, they are thin wall tubing that bolts together. I am looking for someone that builds the old fashion one piece bars. Sterling Equipment builds these but they are having a hard time finding the material right now. https://www.sterlingequipment.us

Does anyone know of another company that can do this?
My friend at the junkyard here has a nice chrome roll bar for sale. $200 and it comes with 6 KC lights already on it. Meant for shortbed truck.

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
I will happily take a road trip to New Mexico. Please let me know who to get ahold of. This is awesome news, thank you
I'll stop by sometime this week and take pics. If you like it, I can just buy it and hold onto it for you too.

Chappy

Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
k1500
Engine Size
I'll stop by sometime this week and take pics. If you like it, I can just buy it and hold onto it for you too.
That's awesome, just let me know... Thank you

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
My truck still has the holes in the bed from where it had one of those mounted in the 80s-90s

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmousseau8