What’s IT Worth? (Post all “what’s it worth threads here)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
I see threads asking what this or that is worth and it’s kind of spread all over the place.

I get it, people who may not be as knowledgeable in the second hand market want to be able to ask a fair price for something.

Maybe this thread will catch on and save us all the clutter of a hundred other threads like it—so people can ask a quick question and get a community response. Or maybe this will be just another bit of clutter.

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
1-1/4 ton rear leaf packs & shackles, k30 front leaves, ORD poly bushings and greasable bolts. Set of four kyb shocks.

All in good shape, bushings, bolts and shocks have a few thousand miles on them—tops.

Perfect for someone ready to replace bushings and shocks, but also wanting a bit more load capacity. Save the effort of pressing out your old bushings.
You must be registered for see images attach

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
I see threads asking what this or that is worth and it’s kind of spread all over the place.

I get it, people who may not be as knowledgeable in the second hand market want to be able to ask a fair price for something.

Maybe this thread will catch on and save us all the clutter of a hundred other threads like it—so people can ask a quick question and get a community response. Or maybe this will be just another bit of clutter.
We’ll give it a try. I’ve stickied it and made a slight adjustment to the title. No promises that people will be smart enough to use it

Slybeanx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
R1500
Engine Size
v6
Kinda want to sell this and buy a manual shortbed K10. Just way to big for daily DT city driving. That or Ima cut it up lol. The auto part is also boring me to death when I drive.
43k miles and some photos as you can see. 2/4 drop and everything to put it back to stock was kept just incase.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Kinda want to sell this and buy a manual shortbed K10. Just way to big for daily DT city driving. That or Ima cut it up lol. The auto part is also boring me to death when I drive.
43k miles and some photos as you can see. 2/4 drop and everything to put it back to stock was kept just incase.

Unfortunately, longbeds don’t bring much money even when they’re nice. Since you want a K10 I’d definitely suggest getting one because even if you cut this up it’ll still be two wheel drive unless you converted it and at that point you’d have way more money in it than it’d ever be worth.

Slybeanx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
R1500
Engine Size
v6
Unfortunately, longbeds don’t bring much money even when they’re nice. Since you want a K10 I’d definitely suggest getting one because even if you cut this up it’ll still be two wheel drive unless you converted it and at that point you’d have way more money in it than it’d ever be worth.

Thats my exact thought process. I decided I want a K10 for winter DD and hauling supplies. ideally I can trade for a manual shortbed in decent condition sub a motor.

Or maybe I can snag a 4x4 frame

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Let me give this new thread a whirl :)

I've got a Holley replacement TBI unit that is lightly used. What do folks think would be the estimated value?

Catbox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
You guys drive a hard bargain, lol.

Pictures of the little devil:

I really want to use it on something, but doubt I will. If I hop up a TBI motor, I want to go with a Crossfire TBI manifold. Yeah, ya'll read that right lol.

Preston Tucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Preston
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Maybe I will have better luck. I have a complete Ac system for a 1987 Gmc everything is good and was in working order with no leaks. Everything is there except the dash and gauge cluster bezel.
What do you all think its worth? To buy the parts new its over 1000 bucks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toby 406