well, heck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeoverland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
250/I6
I wanted to end this long weekend with some work on the basket case so I finished bolting the steering column in and i fixed up a temporary fuel system. Once the electric fuel pump built up enough pressure in the line i hit the ignition and my little I6 fired right up. I have a video of the truck running but the site won't allow me to post it in the videos area...... maybe i'm doing something wrong...... oh well, is what it is. If anyone is interested in seeing, hearing my truck run the video can be found on instagram under user archdude1972. I'm glad to have the vehicle running even if it is running out of a 5 gallon gas can. I hope everyone else had a great weekend as well.

Mike in Leon Springs Tx
and archdude1972 on instagram

Vbb199

B-rate Hillbilly Customs
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Truck Year
89, 79
Truck Model
89 Suburban R1500, 79 C10
Engine Size
350, 502
Perhaps post a link of it you uploaded to YouTube

Most of the viewers here I'd be willing to wager don't have Instagram, including myself

I'm glad you got it running again!

mikeoverland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
250/I6
Perhaps post a link of it you uploaded to YouTube

Most of the viewers here I'd be willing to wager don't have Instagram, including myself

I'm glad you got it running again!
you tube is a thought. let me see what I can do

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL