Waco revisited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smoothandlow84

I'd rather be draggin' frame
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
1984 Frame...87 motor and 700r trans
Truck Model
1500 r10 pavement scraper
Engine Size
350 TBI
Who cares. The guy was a sociopathic cult leader who enjoyed manipulating young girls and weak minded adults. It certainly has nothing to do with squares. The only reason the article mentions Karesh is to drive the price uo for the car. They didnt need to do this, but they did for their own financial gain. Its sickening what people will do to make a buck.

The car should have been crushed, shredded, burned and buried with his corpse inside.

Last edited:

Blue Ox

Turning Diesel Fuel Into Fun
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Truck Year
MCMLXXXV
Truck Model
K20HD
Engine Size
6.2L
******'s Mercedes is worth a fortune, but even without the provenance it's still an extremely valuable car. While I agree Koresh's provenance is a really bad way to add value there's still no reason to punish the car because it's owner was a jack@$$.

And BTW, if a bunch of arrogant, overzealous, self-righteous do-gooders hadn't gone completely off the rails nobody would have ever heard of David Koresh.

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
A black 1968 Camaro SS with a 500Hp 427 is a freaking schorching hot ride... ESPECIALLY because it belonged to Koresh. One musnt be a lover of old trucks to appreciate that!
Everybody knows the Government killed them folks for minding their own business, shot em and then burned the evidence while we watched - as cameras rolled and the band played on.

:king:

**** Janet Reno AND Bill Clinton for commiting mass murder. But WACO wasn't enough for Slick Willie, he killed thousands in Kosovo too.

Don't forget!

I ask you, who is the REAL cult leader?
Bill was proven guilty in a court of law...Koresh never got his day but they killed him anyway.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

smoothandlow84

I'd rather be draggin' frame
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
1984 Frame...87 motor and 700r trans
Truck Model
1500 r10 pavement scraper
Engine Size
350 TBI
A black 1968 Camaro SS with a 500Hp 427 is a freaking schorching hot CIALLY because it belonged to Koresh. One musnt be a lover of old trucks toot!
Everybody knows the Government killed them folks for minding their own business, shot em and then burned the evidence while we watched - as cameras rolled and the band played on.

:king:

**** Janet Reno AND Bill Clinton for commiting mass murder. But WACO wasn't enough for Slick Willie, he killed thousands in Kosovo too.

Don't forget!

I ask you, who is the REAL cult leader?
Bill was proven guilty in a court of law...Koresh never got his day but they killed him anyway.

You must be registered for see images attach

....so you are condeming the fact that Karesh was a child molester among other things. He got what he deserved. Yes the "followers" had the right to defend themselves, but Karesh is also the reason they got themselves into that position in the first place.

lmao...yep...youre right. Our government burned them to hide the evidence. Speculation and mis information feeds the ignorant. I think you have your foil hat on a bit too tight. There is more to that story ........but go,ahead and keep it up with your conspiracy theories..lmao. If anything thanks for the giggles. I really enjoyed your rant.

Last edited:

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
:patriot:

Thank Gawd there is enough room in the land of the freetime, the home of the slaves, to support all peoples of varying opinion.
You can hang em - I'll hold the rope.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
I don't care who's car that was. If I could afford it I'd prolly buy it even knowing who owned it before. If I were to decide to sell it I wouldn't advertise it.

Am i the only one that noticed the below part of that link?

"Streetside Classics of Phoenix, Arizona lists the car on its website for $61,995. The listing doesn't mention ties to Koresh anywhere in its description, but after some digging, we found the vehicle's VIN – 124378L302009 – matches the VIN of Koresh's Camaro from 1993 reports, and a 2004 auction listing."

Get real people, ****'s happened in our vehicles, homes, and land that we wouldn't be proud of (and may or may not know of). No reason to decrease it's value because of such.

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
@Camar068 I wondered when you would show up!
:imo: the specific P.O. makes it worth MORE, lots more, and I too would buy it given the opportunity but I ONLY have an interest BECAUSE of the specific P.O.

/shrug

whatever...

*edit*
AND the for the record I too enjoy "manipulating young girls and weak-minded adults". :D

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

roundhouse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
justin
Truck Year
77,78,79,80 ?
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Any way you slice it
The fed gov murdered 80 something kids

They won’t use the military to protect the border but they had no problem using military helicopters and tanks to burn the people at Waco

The feds had someone on the inside at Waco and the feds wanted it on TV so they could brag about it so they invited reporters

The reporters got lost and asked a mailman how to get there ,
The mailman was one of em and he called the compound and told them
The feds undercover guy inside then called the feds and told them the surprise raid was no longer a surprise

The feds showed up anyway
Cause shooting and burning children alive is a way better than whatever was happening , right ?

Brought to you by the Same people that shot Vicki Weaver in the face while she was holding her baby

Apparently the Camaro was at another location ?

Janet Reno made sure everything at Waco , children included , was incinerated and bulldozed

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willyg