Valve cover paint question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Niceandeasy

Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I was look to see if anyone has painted valve covers one color and then put lettering on top of that then went over the whole thing with vht wrinkle paint and it turn out good. I like the older Corvette valve covers that has the old scroll Chevrolet on it. That’s what I was thinking of trying just wanted to see if some on has tryed something like that?

Shorty81

Baby Boomer
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I was look to see if anyone has painted valve covers one color and then put lettering on top of that then went over the whole thing with vht wrinkle paint and it turn out good. I like the older Corvette valve covers that has the old scroll Chevrolet on it. That’s what I was thinking of trying just wanted to see if some on has tryed something like that?
Not quite what you had in mind but, these are old Corvette style. I painted the top orange then ground off the ribs

You must be registered for see images attach

84 M1008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
Truck Model
M1008 K30
Engine Size
6.2 diesel
I always liked the wrinkle paint.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128